Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Romantic Feminine LACE-Peek-A-BOOBS!

I am REALLY into the brushed lace trend right now!  It's soft, flirty, romantic and feminine (my motto).  It oozes just the right amount of sexiness when paired with a cami underneath.  
Below are my favs that I am obsessed with right now.  ESPECIALLY the black cropped lace shirt with the tulip back from Anthropologie.  The back is SO different yet current.
I also have 2 different colors of the lace top from Urban Outfitters (ON SALE FOR $14.99!) which I LOVE!  The lace trend will carry into the Spring and flatters most figures, (especially the busty kind!)

Romantic Feminine LACE


T shirt
$78 - anthropologie.com

T shirt
$78 - anthropologie.com

Kimchi Blue boatneck tee
$15 - urbanoutfitters.com

Brushed Lace Pullover
$68 - anthropologie.com

Platform pumps
$30 - target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment