Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Perfect MINT jeans!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS JUNE!!  Wow, we have some very crazy weather as well.  Sunday it was 88 and HOT then, Monday it was 57 and raining!
I, for one, can not wait for the summer!  I love hanging in the backyard, swimming and BBQing!  There also just seems like there is SO much to do and events going on in the summer!  So naturally, there are lots of opportunity for cute, stylish, affordable outfits (=
I have been hunting for a pair of MINT jeans for a few months now and FINALLY found the perfect hue!  BEST PART, it was at TARGET for $24.99!  They are SUPER cute and flattering.  They come in some great colors as well.  They are Mossimo but NOT the Junior size (odd numbers), the real size (even numbers).  I HIGHLY suggest trying a pair!  I paired the skinny jeans with my tank from Nordstrom (which is on sale for $12!).  I just picked up the earrings at Costplus for $9.99.  That is my new jewelry go to place!  SO CUTE AND AFFORDABLE! Oh and my ultra cheap yellow flip-flops from Old Navy completed the outfit $15!
The other outfit I listed was a super cute blue polka dot top from Anthropologie (my happy place).  It is a bit pricey at $78, but VERY well made, VERY versatile and completely worth it!  You can pair it with so much, like the white skinny jeans I pictured below (yes ladies you can ROCK a pair of white jeans!  ESPECIALLY with a top like this that is flowey and can hide your assets).  You can also pair this top with  a white linen or cotton skirt for the summer.  It will also carry over nicely into the fall season with a pair of skinny denim jeggins and some knee high brown boots.  Like I said it's versatile and a great investment!  It runs a bit big, so I would size down.
Ok, that is my mini post for now.  I have a new obsession of DRESSES that I will rant about soon!  I have found some REALLY cute ones.  Until then, go out and find some color, embrace summer and the wonderful, bright hues that come with it!

MINT JEANS


Caslon racer back tank
$12 - nordstrom.com

Long top
$42 - nordstrom.com

Old Navy sandals
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com

18k jewelry
$58 - anthropologie.com

Glitter jewelry
$22 - anthropologie.com

Yellow earrings
$9.99 - worldmarket.com

Stone jewelry
$18 - anthropologie.com

mossimo
$25 - target.com

Sorry it's such a dark photo!
Polka Dot Fun



Button shirt
$78 - anthropologie.com

White skinny jeans
$28 - target.com

Sandals
$15 - target.com

Necklace
reviews.anthropologie.com

Stone jewelry
$18 - anthropologie.com

Stone jewelry
$18 - anthropologie.com

6 comments:

  1. I love both! I want school to end so I can have more time to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute! Love both outfits...you look FAB as always! And seriously, this weather has been insane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni! How was your trip? So happy for you that you bought a GORGEOUS house! Any good shopping out there?

      Delete
  3. HI Jamie! I found your blog via 'Jenni found in my closet' I am so in agreement with you over those Mossimo mint jeans from Target. They are awesome! I wear mine almost every weekend.

    I have that same Anthro top - blue w/ white dots, I plan to wear it with white skinnies (this outfit looks awesome on you!) and also w/ some soft yellow skinnies.

    Too funny that you have two of my favorite recent purchases in one post! I'll be following you via bloglovin'
    -Lori K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori~ Thanks so much for the post! It made my day! I want to get the Mossimo jeans in the white color as well! Thanks for following me! Happy Shopping!
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete