Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine's Day Outfit~ Cost less than $80!

Happy LOVE Day everyone! May every ONE of your days be filled with LOVE AND LAUGHTER!
My exciting Valentine's Day has been filled with school drop-offs, the gym and then last minute shopping. I put together a quick COMFY outfit that I wanted to share. Best part is it cost me less than $75! I just bought the sweater at Gap ($45), the jeans I bought a few month back at the Gap outlet for $4.95 (SCORE!), flats I just bought at Target for $14.99, long layering tank at Old Navy for $8.00! I LOVE bargains!! (Accessories are mine (got them for FREE, perks for being a Stylist with Stella & Dot) and the glasses I bought in the Fall for $65.
Enjoy your day all!


My Valentine's Day Outfit

Old navy tank top
$10 - oldnavy.gap.com

Gap
$45 - gap.com

Red flat
$15 - target.com

Polka dot earrings
$49 - stelladot.com

Necklace
$49 - stelladot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment