Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Time Obsession

Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying our rain! I have been daydreaming about warm, springtime weather!
I am LOVING this color combo for Spring! I am working on getting all the pieces including the Miu Miu bag that has been on my wish list FOREVER! The Old Navy skirt is just $20! Such a cute comfy skirt too and the rolled waist helps hide the tummy! I paired it with the mint tank from JCrew which looks GREAT and is flattering on all skin tones. I added the yellow shoes for another splash of color and gave 3 of my fav choices. As far as the jewelry goes, I would wear the necklace by itself or the earring/bracelet combo but not all of it together= OVERLOAD! And lastly,I would do a french manicure with the color combo nail polish...
What do you think?

Spring Time Obsession-

J Crew scoop neck tank
$25 - jcrew.com

Old Navy elastic waist skirt
$20 - oldnavy.gap.com

TOMS wedge shoes
$79 - nordstrom.com

BCBGeneration espadrilles wedge
$110 - nordstrom.com

Sam Edelman ankle strap sandals
$65 - nordstrom.com

Miu Miu bow handbag
$1,595 - saksfifthavenue.com

Dot jewelry
$248 - stelladot.com

Facets jewelry
$39 - stelladot.com

Couture jewelry
$79 - stelladot.com

Pave jewelry
$34 - stelladot.com

MaxMara cat eye sunglasses
£178 - matchesfashion.com

Essie nail polish
$8 - macys.com

Essie nail polish
$8 - macys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment