Sunday, May 5, 2013

What to wear when it's DAMN hot out


Hey guys!  This past week was HOT here in Green Valley (92* every day!), and I think it was just a taste of what's in store for the summer.  I wore a lot of sun dresses to keep cool, but was in the market for something else.
I am having a hard time finding denim shorts that I like and that aren't so short you can see my lady parts (WHY are tiny cut-off shorts so trendy right now?  They are NOT flattering at all).  I have given up on my quest for the perfect pair of shorts and have found an alternative to the endless dresses I wear.

WIDE-LEG pants!  I found a pair that I LOVE at Anthropologie!  They are lightweight and loose which allows the air to vent nicely.  They are very comfortable and feels like I'm wearing PJ bottoms.  I love the bohemian/gypsy look and feel of them as well.  These pants were a compliment generator!  I had so many people that stopped me and asked me where I got them.

I paired mine with a fitted tank from Old Navy ($3.50!) to give myself some shape. Wide-Leg pants are also perfect if you have a muffin top you wish to hide or bigger thighs.  Just pair it with a loose shirt (not to loose otherwise you will look like you're wearing a tent) or a peplum top.

I only bought one pair, but will be headed back this week for more!  Try on a pair and tell me what you think!
Happy Shopping!
Wide-Leg Pants Trend


Old navy tank top
oldnavy.gap.com


Petite wide leg pants
anthropologie.com


Lilka
anthropologie.com


Old navy camisole
oldnavy.gap.com


Old navy
oldnavy.gap.com




Miu miu shoulder bag
saksfifthavenue.com


Wendy mink
anthropologie.com


Necklace
anthropologie.com


Layered necklace
anthropologie.com


String jewelry
anthropologie.com


Yellow gold jewelry
worldmarket.com




No comments:

Post a Comment