Sunday, July 7, 2013

Last day for extra 20% off at Anthro~

Hey guys!  Hope your summer is going great.  I have been busy keeping the kids entertained while they are out of school.  Lot of art projects and day trips!  But, I was able to sneak away to my happy place for Anthropologie's additional 20% off red tag sale!  I found some good deals and bought a bunch of items that were on my wish list.  The absolute best SCORE was a pair of AG Stevie jeans (reg $168) that I found for $9.95!  WHAT?!  I was so happy!
Below are some of my favorite finds and dressing room pics as well

I loved these Level 99 Wide-leg linen pants $49.95.  Very comfortable and breezy for summer and the colors were vibrant and beautiful!  I got them in the Orange and the Turquoise
Untitled #32


Level 99
anthropologie.com


Level 99
anthropologie.com


http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-freshcuts/S27960087.jsp?color=066




Smocked Malee Dress $79.95
I have been waiting for this dress to go on sale for quite some time. I love the embroidered details and the ruffled hem. It is a perfect bohemian dress!
Untitled #33


Petite dress
anthropologie.com


Scarve
anthropologie.com





http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-clothing/26536854.jsp

Ivory Applique Tank $39.95
This tank is a perfect staple to have but it dresses up a basic tank. The appliqué really adds to it


http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-freshcuts/26537258.jsp

Saunter Wide-Legs in Multicolor $69.95
I've written about these pants before when I got them at full price. I just love the flowy wide-legs and print. Very unique and fun! 

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-freshcuts/27839224.jsp

That's all for today. Check out the Anthro sale online before it's too late. Happy Shopping!  

2 comments:

  1. Those wide leg pants look fab on you girl! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Via online shopping you can safely enjoy buying products like

    designer footwear
    stylish earrings
    fashion dresses

    Online Shopping:- Portals mostly display and sell latest design on shopping portals.

    ReplyDelete