Friday, May 11, 2012

Perfect Summer Maxi Skirt! On SALE!!!

Happy Friday!  I was able to sneak away for a few hours SOLO yesterday to my HAPPY PLACE.  With my favorite drink in hand (Peets iced vanilla latte) and a gorgeous sunny day (84 degrees), I headed to Anthropologie for some returns and shopping.
I was so happy to find the Blanched Crocus Maxi Skirt that I have been lusting after since it came out ON SALE!  It is sold out online, but the stores had tons.  Originally $148 SALE $79.95.  I can not tell you how much I LOVE this skirt!  It is lightweight, colorful, well constructed and PERFECT for summer!  The only negative is that is runs BIG!  I bought a medium and could have went with a small, but it will do.  I paired it with a cobalt blue tank I had from Target ($9.00).  I also bought a few other goodies, reviews to come. (=
That's all, just had to share the deal... Hope everyone's allergies are not as bad as mine!  I am a swollen faced, itchy mess (see pic below!)....
Don't mind the puffy allergy face and swollen eyes )=

Perfect sunny summer outfit


Top
$9 - target.com

Slubby Scoopneck
$58 - anthropologie.com

Paprika wedge heels
$188 - anthropologie.com

Sparkle jewelry
$48 - anthropologie.com

Stella dot jewelry
$39 - stelladot.com

Bracelet
$28 - anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment